We aim to provide a high quality campsite in Lincolnshire, boasting top quality facilities
- Hookups available for all pitches
- Free high quality shower and toilet rooms
- Additional high quality toilets in pub
- Free WIFI in both pub and campsite
- Washing up facilities
- Dog friendly
- Campfires allowed (only for wood sold on site)
- BBQs allowed
- Bring you own drinks allowed but not in pub or beer gardens
- Good quality food available from pub
- Shop selling basic camping things, groceries and local produce
- Pool table, darts, other games
- Hardstanding pitch available for caravans / motorhomes
- Cycle hire
Around the Village
The campsite and pub reside in the village of Goulceby a small Lincolnshire Wold's village characterised by its open spaces.
There are many walks around the village including the long distance path, The Viking Way. With open fields and numerous footpaths around the campsite dog owners and walkers have plenty of tracks to explore.
The Wolds area also offers excellent cycling routes around the quiet lanes of Goulceby, Asterby and beyond. We have a small range of bicycles for hire should you be interested.
Being close to Cadwell Park, the pub and campsite is also a popular base for bikers and other visitors. We can offer both camping and glamping along with our pub food and drinks to make The Three Horseshoes a great base for a biking weekend.
Cadwell Park - 3 miles
One of England premier motor racing circuit2s which features the Superbikes weekend over August bank holiday attracting 40,000+ visitors to the area.
Horncastle - 6 miles
A small market town with a heritage for antiques.
Louth - 8 miles
Market town of the year 2012, a vibrant high street and market of delis and independent retailers.
Lincoln - 25 miles
The principal city has a diverse range of attractions of which the castle and cathedral area are a must see.
The Lincolnshire Coast - 20 miles
Some of the best sandy beaches in the country make the coastline a popular retreat. Big towns of Skegness and Mablethorpe are well known but try something smaller for a more sedate day.
We have many more places and attractions to visit nearby, from children's centres to historic houses.