Campsites can re-open from 4th July but there are still government guidelines that control groups and how many people can gather together.
For full advice please read the government guidelines for staying overnight somewhere and group gatherings. The messaging is not very clear from Government and we are getting a lot of enquiries from groups. They are not allowed.
From the 4th July:
- You can meet up to a maxium of 6 people from any number of households.
- Or you can meet any number of people but only from 1 other household
- It any situation is illegal to gather more than 30 people together unless under special circumstances set out by the government.
This means for us, as a business, we are expected to follow this so:
- Our online booking system will only accept the booking of 1 unit.
- Our terms and conditions have been amended to allow us to cancel bookings and remove from site anyone trying to circumvent or deceive their way past this. You will not be entitled to a refund. We will be analysing the origins and dates of bookings to identify potential groups that book individually. It all sounds very draconian but for this period only we really don't want groups, normally we really like groups because they are great with a pub but this is not the time and not fair or morally right to flout government advice and take group bookings.
- You can book a maximum of two units together over the phone from two households.
If you have a group booking that meets these conditions then please call to book on 0333 456 1221.